|chicken 65 recipe|
2. Blend all the ingredients under chili garlic sauce with 15 ml water to a smooth paste.
3. Sprinkle the dry corn flour over the marinated chicken. If you chose to use egg, you can use it at this step. mix well
4. Heat oil in a deep pan for deep frying, Once the oil is smoky hot, reduce the flame to medium and wait for a min. fry these pieces till they are cooked fully. Drain them on a kitchen tissue.
6. pour in the sauce and let it begin to bubble
7. When the sauces begin to bubble, add the chicken and toss and fry on high till the chicken absorbs all the sauce.