Chocolate rasmalai, rasgulla dunked in hot chocolate condensed milk
This rasmalai can drive any chocolate lover crazy for their unique taste and texture. It is a quick and easy recipe like the instant rasmalai in 10 minutes made from readymade rasgulla and condensed milk.
I treated my family with this chocolaty treat on the New Year eve since I had no time to make anything elaborate.
I do have a couple of easy Bengali sweet recipes on this blog, which I scan when I run out of time. If interested check out 10 minutes sweets: kalakand, sandesh, rasmalai, paneer kheer
These sweets definitely make your day special and it’s going to surprise everyone at home.
chocolate rasmalai recipe below
- 140 ml of sweetened condensed milk (adjust as needed)
- 1 cup milk
- 4 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Few tbsp. Pistachios or other nuts as desired
- 12 to 14 rasgulla
- Squeeze off the sugar syrup from rasgullas gently. Do not overdo as they turn shape less. Set aside
- Heat up the milk and whisk the cocoa powder till smooth and stir in vanilla extract.
- In a wide pot, add condensed and filter the cocoa mixture to this. Bring it to a boil and consistency you desire by cooking on a low flame stirring constantly. You can add more condensed milk or milk to adjust the sweetness and consistency.
- Add the squeezed rasgulla and simmer for about 2 to 3 minutes with the pot covered
- Chill for about 2 to 6 hours. Ensure the balls are fully dunked in chocolate condensed milk to get a uniform chocolaty color
- Garnish with nuts and Serve chilled or warm